Our mission is to contribute to the stability of the monetary system and to the improvement in living standards of the general public by surely implementing the following activities with advanced technology and by providing the general public with information necessary to maintain their confidence in coinage.
- To supply coins with counterfeit-resistance and uniformity in standard and quality at a reasonable price in a stable and solid manner.
- To distribute commemorative coins symbolizing the culture of Japan and numismatic coin sets manufactured with innovative techniques and creative designs with the aim of meeting the various demands of people in Japan and abroad.
- To manufacture orders and medals of honor with grace and dignity using our skilled techniques in order to praise the awardees for their achievements and to supply appealing products to the general public by manufacturing sophisticated and beautiful metallic art objects.
- To be engaged in fineness certification, refining and analysis, and testing services as a public entity with highly advanced and reliable technology
- Constant evolution
Continue to constantly evolve by encouraging our employees to always strive to improve their skills and knowledge and to think and act autonomously in response to changing times while valuing history and tradition.
- Value creation
Provide appealing products and services that satisfy the diverse needs in Japan and overseas, using our state-of-the-art technology.
- Environmental preservation
Contribute to the realization of a sustainable society for the future through our efforts to promote environmentally friendly practices and save resources and materials.
- Social contribution
Grow as an organization that contributes to regional development and that is trusted by and familiar to the local communities.
- All employees are key players
Establish a safe and secure working environment that respects the diversity of individual employees, enabling them to take pride in their work and pursue job satisfaction in a positive and open atmosphere.
Guiding Principle for Behavior
Confidence and challenge