2021 150th Anniversary of Postal System Commemorative Silver Medal
This medal was produced to commemorate the issue of the Commemorative Coins for the 150th Anniversary of the Postal System.
Obverse:The design shows the obverses of the Commemorative Coins for the 150th Anniversary of the Postal System
Reverse: The design shows the reverse of the Commemorative Coins for the 150th Anniversary of the Postal System
- 150th Anniversary of Postal System 10,000 Yen Commemorative Gold Proof Coin
- 150th Anniversary of Postal System 1,000 Yen Commemorative Silver Proof Coin
|Composition||99.9% Pure Silver (Fineness Certification* stamped by Japan Mint)|
|Finish||Oxidized silver finish and color printing (obverse)|
|Others||Explanatory Sheet in English|
* Mint Certification Mark of Precious Metal Wares (Hallmark)
The Japan Mint examines and certifies the fineness of precious metal wares by stamping specific marks on all wares that pass this examination. These marks are commonly called hallmarks.
Scheduled Sales Quantity: 3,000 pieces / for overseas market: Max. 60 pieces
International Dealers for This Medal
For South Korea
- POONGSAN HWADONG Co., Ltd.
For People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- International Coins Limited