2023 Standard Proof Coin Set with Medal
This is a standard coin set including six proof coins of Japan as well as a special copper medal with a year inscription 2023 housed in a plastic display case with leather. Each proof coin shines like a mirror on the hollow area of its surface while its embossed parts are frosted.
Obverse (left)/ Reverse (right)
A pure copper medal is included in the coin set; Paulownia and letters "Proof" are depicted on the obverse while "2023" and kanji characters representing "Mint" are designed on the reverse.
The coin set includes:
- Six Japanese legal tender coins issued in 2023 in proof condition (a 500 yen bicolor clad coin (nickel-brass, cupronickel and copper), a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin)
- A pure copper medal
- A paper slipcase to protect the leather case
- Explanatory Sheet in Japanese and English
Scheduled Sales Quantity: 30,000 pieces / for overseas market: Max. 289 pieces
International Dealers for This Coin Set
For South Korea
- POONGSAN HWADONG CO., LTD.
For People's Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- International Coins Limited
For Australia, New Zealand, US, and Canada
- Downies Collectables
For US (includes US Virgin Islands & Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, UK (includes England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Isle of Man)
- Asset Marketing Services, LLC.
For European Countries
- Modern Numismatics International
Please see the International Coin Dealer List for the contact information.