30th Anniversary of NINTAMA Series 2023 Proof Coin Set
This proof coin set commemorates the 30th anniversary of the initial broadcast of NINTAMA, which is one of the famous anime series in Japan.
NINTAMA is set in the Muromachi and Sengoku period. This is a story of three students, Rantaro, Kirimaru, and Shinbei, under the training at Ninjutsu academy to be a growing-up Ninja. This is an animated television series based on the manga "Rakudai Ninja Rantaro" written by AMAKO Sobe.
In addition, NINTAMA has fascinated a lot of fans in various ways including an animated film, a live-action film, and a stage. The theme song "Yuki 100% (Courage 100%)" is being still sung and beloved by many people.
Obverse (left)/ Reverse (right)
A color sterling silver medal is made for this special collaboration; Rantaro, Kirimaru, and Shinbei on the obverse with the year inscription of 2023, and Rantaro on the reverse side.
The coin set is comprised of:
- Six Japanese legal tender coins issued in 2023 in proof condition (a 500 yen bicolor clad proof coin (nickel-brass, cupronickel and copper), a 100 yen cupronickel proof coin, a 50 yen cupronickel proof coin, a 10 yen bronze proof coin, a 5 yen brass proof coin and a 1 yen aluminum proof coin),
- A color sterling silver medal (Ag 92.5%, Diameter: 35mm, Weight: 20g)*,
- An explanation sheet in Japanese,
- A leather display case,
- A paper slipcase.
* Iridescent Color Shining Technology
A processing technology used to create an iridescent shine on a metal surface using interference of light reflected from microgrooves engraved on the surface. The surface of the reverse side shines in different colors when viewed from different angles.
Scheduled Sales Quantity: 30,000 pieces/ for overseas market: 100 pieces
International Dealers for This Coin Set
For South Korea
- POONGSAN HWADONG CO., LTD.
For People's Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- International Coins Limited