2022 Mint Set
This is a standard coin set including six brilliant uncirculated coins of Japan as well as a special medal featuring this year’s oriental zodiac, the Tiger.
Obverse (left)/ Reverse (right)
A red brass medal is included in the coin set; the oriental zodiac sign of 2022, the Tiger, is depicted on the obverse.
The coin set includes:
- Six Japanese legal tender coins issued in 2022 in brilliant uncirculated condition (a 500 yen bicolor clad coin (nickel-brass, cupronickel and copper), a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin)
- A red brass medal (Diameter: 27mm, Weight: Approx. 7.5 g)
- A plastic display case
- A paper packaging
Scheduled Sales Quantity: 150,000 pieces / for overseas market: Max. 984 pieces
Dealers for 2022 Mint Set
For South Korea
- POONGSAN HWADONG CO., LTD.
For People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- International Coins Limited
For People’s Republic of China (including Macao) and Taiwan
- Pan’s Coins
For Australia, New Zealand, US, and Canada
- Downies Collectables
For US (includes US Virgin Islands & Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, UK (includes England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Isle of Man)
- Asset Marketing Services, LLC.
For European Countries
- Modern Numismatics International
- Empires History
Please see the International Coin Dealer List for the contact information.