2021 Standard Proof Coin Set without Medal (New 500 Yen Coin)
This is a standard coin set including six proof coins of Japan (a new 500 yen coin) housed in a plastic display case with leather. Each proof coin shines like a mirror on the hollow area of its surface while its embossed parts are frosted.
The coin set includes:
- Six Japanese legal tender coins issued in 2021 in proof condition (a 500 yen bicolor clad coin (nickel-brass, cupronickel and copper), a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin)
- A paper slipcase to protect the leather case
- Certificate of Authenticity in Japanese and English
New anti-counterfeiting technologies applied to the new 500 yen coin:
- Application of new technology, bicolor clad , to the materials (two color, three layer structure)
- Application of “ helical ridges with two different pitches ” to the edge of the coin
- Micro lettering and numbers will be inscribed on the inside rim of the front of the coin
Scheduled Sales Quantity: 7,000 sets / for overseas market: Max. 39 sets
Dealers For 2021 Standard Proof Coin Set without Medal (New 500 Yen Coin)
For South Korea
- POONGSAN HWADONG CO., LTD.