2021 Standard Proof Coin Set with Medal (New 500 Yen Coin)
This is a standard coin set including six proof coins of Japan (a new 500 yen coin) as well as a special copper medal with a year inscription 2021 housed in a plastic display case with leather. Each proof coin shines like a mirror on the hollow area of its surface while its embossed parts are frosted.
Obverse (left)/ Reverse (right)
A pure copper medal is included in the coin set; Paulownia and letters “Proof” are depicted on the obverse while “2021” and kanji characters representing “Mint” are designed on the reverse.
The coin set includes:
- Six Japanese legal tender coins issued in 2021 in proof condition (a 500 yen bicolor clad coin (nickel-brass, cupronickel and copper), a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin)
- A pure copper medal
- A paper slipcase to protect the leather case
- Certificate of Authenticity in Japanese and English
New anti-counterfeiting technologies applied to the new 500 yen coin:
- Application of new technology, bicolor clad , to the materials (two color, three layer structure)
- Application of “ helical ridges with two different pitches ” to the edge of the coin
- Micro lettering and numbers will be inscribed on the inside rim of the front of the coin
Scheduled Sales Quantity: 36,000 sets / for overseas market: Max. 239 sets
Dealers For 2021 Standard Proof Coin Set with Medal (New 500 Yen Coin)
For People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macao), Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia
- International Coins Limited
For Australia, New Zealand, US, and Canada
- Downies Collectables
For European Countries
- Modern Numismatics International
Please see the International Coin Dealer List for the contact information.