(Please click on the Q & you can get A.)
- How do you decide the obverse and reverse of coins?
- Why are current coins rounded ? Are there any different shaped coins?
- What is the origin of the Yen (), unit of the Japanese currency?
- How do you deal with the unusable coins?
- What is the purpose of the reeded (milled) edge on coinage?
- What is the difference between the Mint and National Printing Bureau?
Do you produce banknotes in your mint?
- Is there any limitation on the usage of the number of coins?
How many coins can you use in daily transaction?
- Why are commemorative coins issued?
- What is the Annual Coin Test?
- Is there a coin bearing the design of Mt. Fuji? From where is it depicted?
- I would like to make a pendant with a coin. Are there any problems?
- What is "Proof Coin"?
- What is "Premium Coin"?
- What "Plants" are depicted on the Japanese regular coins?
What is the general meaning of coin designs?
- What is a hallmark?