2014 Coin Set Containing the Two Taka Bangladesh Coin
In November 2012, the Japan Mint was commissioned to supply the Bangladesh Bank, the central bank of Bangladesh, with 500 million Two Taka coins, a coin in general circulation in Bangladesh. This is the first time a foreign currency in circulation has been ordered since the end of World War II.
Taking this opportunity, we are pleased to release a coin set containing a Two Taka Bangladesh coin, which was produced by the Japan Mint. The designs of the cover case and coin holder use the colors of the national flags of Japan and Bangladesh.
Two Taka Bangladesh Coin:
- Obverse design: Portrait of the first President of Bangladesh, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
- Reverse design: National emblem of Bangladesh
- Face Value: 2 Taka
- Composition: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Weight: 5.5 g
The coin set includes:
- Six Japanese legal tender coins in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (a 500 yen nickel-brass coin, a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin),
- A Two Taka Bangladesh coin,
- A plastic display case,
- A paper packaging.
- Scheduled Mintage: 50,000 sets
Dealers for 2014 Coin Set Containing the Two Taka Bangladesh Coin
For People's Republic of China (including Macao) and Taiwan
For European Countries
If you don't have a dealer in your region, and if you live in South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, United States of America, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Czech Republic or Poland, you can purchase this item at our online shop. Or please contact us by email:email@example.com.